Well done is better than well said.
— Benjamin Franklin
Doing Business with Trade I.T
We are committed to providing an easy-to-do business in environment.
Our goal is to deliver high-value customer and partner experiences through simplified, successful interactions that:
- Improve overall experience and client relations.
- Reduce the touch-points required to complete a task.
- Increase useful feedback about our processes.
Our environmentally sound processes ensure that our e-waste footprint is as low as possible. By partnering with green and certified electronics Recyclers we ensure that if we are able to re-use or recycle, we do, every time.
Non-profit & Charitable relationships
Each year non-profits through out the country receive donations in the form of unwanted or unused electronics and I.T equipment. But only some of this equipment can be put to good use to directly serve their cause. Trade I.T helps them convert this equipment into much needed cash flow that can be fed straight into their programs to help pay for things like: Volunteer transportation, utilities, operating space and Program development.
More About Trade I.T
- What?Trade I.T has been refurbishing electronic assets since 2014, Since our inception we have made it our mission to keep our environmental footprint as low as possible by developing and implementing repair processes that keep our products out of landfills and in the hands of the consumer longer. We offer transparent and powerful solutions to clients that want to regain capital out of their retired electronic / I.T assets.
- Why?TradeIT Chief Executive Officer, Boris Berthelot, has always been deeply involved in the IT industry, but his love of nature has also shown true throughout his life. As a young teen back in Grenoble, France, he founded a group that he called, “S.O.S Nature” that was devoted, through a lot of dedication and hard work, to making a difference in the environment by orchestrating litter-pickups, recycling, and helping out within his community. This same respect for the environment has made its way into the day-to-day operations of Trade I.T.
- How?With our own proprietary/in-house developed software and processing chain we are able to squeeze the most capital possible out of our clients retired assets, this means that you'll have capital recycled back into your business that can be used to purchase/upgrade new or existing I.T assets or put to use in other areas of your business that need it most.