Thanks to our dedicated refurbishing and storage facility we can process various types of electronics in an extremely efficient manner.
Welcome to the TradeIT!
e-Waste Reduction Program!
e-Waste Reduction Program!
By working with us, not only will you be helping to reduce landfill growth but you will also be able to recover more capital out of your retired assets.
We think its awesome that you are showing interest in our new business initiative to help keep electronic waste out of our landfills!
What we’re doing.
TradeIT has been refurbishing electronic assets since 2014, Since our inception we have made it our mission to keep our environmental footprint as low as possible by developing and implementing repair processes that keep our products out of landfills and in the hands of the consumer longer.
Why we’re doing it.
TradeIT Chief Executive Officer, Boris Berthelot, has always been deeply involved in the IT industry, but his love of nature has also shown true throughout his life. As a young teen back in Grenoble, France, he founded a group that he called, “S.O.S Nature” that was devoted, through a lot of dedication and hard work, to making a difference in the environment by orchestrating litter-pickups, recycling, and helping out within his community. This same respect for the environment has made its way into the day-to-day operations of TradeIT.
Our Simple 3-Step Process!
What type of electronics can we process?
- Computers & AccessoriesThis includes: Desktop Computers, All-In-Ones, Laptops, Computer Towers, RAM, Processors, Motherboards, Monitors, Keyboards, Mice, PC Audio / Video equipment and Servers.
- Smartphones & Communications EquipmentAny and all smartphone devices or peripherals. Consumer brands include: Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola and many more. We can also process equipment such as Desk phones or IP phones, switchboards and "Walkie Talkies" / Radios.
- Networking EquipmentThis includes routers, POE/Non POE Switches, Access Points, LAN cables and various peripherals.
What is Xact Pay™?
Xact Pay™ is a powerful, proprietary and automated tracking system that we designed in-house specifically to allow our clients (and us) to track every single item we process as it moves through our entire facility. This means that you get a live, transparent and 100% accurate view of your assets that can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection!
How it works.
- Sign Up!Creating an account is easy!Signing up for Core is extremely easy, simply visit: core.tradeit.guru and fill in our sign up form. From there we will tether your account to all of your incoming assets so that you can keep track of them and see what is going on with each individual item at any given time.
- Ticket!Each item you give us gets a unique Ticket number!You'll be able to track your items through our process, you'll even be able to see what work has been done on the item to make it market ready!
- Report!You'll get a monthly breakdown report of your items!Our monthly reports are automatically generated and will provide you with a detailed breakdown of how much money your item sold for, where it was sold and what your percentage of the profit is! You can access your new or previous Xactpay™ reports at any time from the "reports" tab of your user panel.
E-waste impacts everyone.
Let’s Get In Touch.
We would love to hear from you, so please feel free to send us a message if you’re interested in learning more about us!
+1 (403) 479 7785
Our office staff are available to assist you between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
We provide e-mail customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are giving our best to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied.
317 37ave NE T2E 6P6
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Feel free to stop by and visit us any time between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday! Just look for the sign that says “TradeIT.guru”